WelcomeWelcome Back to Thomasville Primary School! I am honored to be the principal of such a warm and inviting place. This year we have a lot of exciting things happening. We have started a new behavior system called PAWS which stands for Positive Attitudes With Students for Good Character. This will allow the students to learn about good character traits as well as making good decisions about respectful and acceptable behaviors.
Our school motto is "Where it all begins". It is my commitment to work with you to do everything that I can do to make sure that your child is successful this year. The students and staff know that I expect excellence. If there is anything that I can do to make this year better for your child please feel free to email or call me. I look forward to another wonderful year!!
Parents, we need your help and commitment. These are the ways you can help:
- Know what your child is learning each week. Review your child’s weekly folder for work samples. Let your child know that school is the important place where he or she comes to learn.
- Communicate high expectations to your child for learning and behavior.
- Make sure your child reads nightly.
- Help us protect instructional time by getting your child to school on time and avoiding early dismissals. Our instructional day is from 7:30 AM to 2:05 PM.
- Volunteer to help in our school and be an active member of our PTO.
***We know that we need your support in order to help move our school forward.***
I look forward to seeing or hearing from you soon.